Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How To Gain Weight In 8 Weeks PLEASE HELP?

So my first day of high school is in 8 weeks (7 weeks and 6 days), and i really want to gain some weight. Fast! I am 14 years old, 5foot8 or 9, and weight about 119 pounds. EXTREMELY SKINNY! My calfs are super skinny and so are my forearms. I'm tired of RANDOM people coming up to me saying how skinny i am and how i am unhealthy. Im so embarrased of my legs i dont wear shorts! And i hate wearing tank tops! So i would like to know how to gain weight FAST! Please tell me what foods will easily put pounds on me, and how much i should eat each day. I am 119 right now, and i'd like to be 130 by August 15th. And PLEASE dont tell me i should be confortable in my own body or ANYTHING like that! Because i hate it! Im disgustingly skinny! I've been turned down my guys because of my weight. I really want to wear cute shorts without people staring at my bony legs! Please help me! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment