Friday, August 12, 2011

Our neighbors are always really loud, I know they are having a party tonight....?

OK, our neighbors are always really loud, usually it is fighting and slamming doors, screaming, yelling, and cussing outside, slamming car doors, peeling out, etc...and it wakes my children up (this is usually always around 1-2 am. Anyway, I know they are having a party tonight, and I understand it is 4th of July weekend, but I just don't want to have to be up all night w/ cranky kids because they can't keep it down...they also have 3 kids themselves so it's not like they shouldn't understand. Anyway, if it gets late and they are loud is it completely rude to call the cops on them? I just can't take it anymore, I talked to them a week ago about the other night...but I know that will probably not help tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment