Monday, August 8, 2011

What do you think I should do?

Okay, I'm a 19 year old female and I am disgustingly hairy. I absolutely hate it. I'm fine with shaving my legs and underarms..that's not a big deal. What I can't stand is the fact that I have a hairy stomach..chest..and bottom. It's nasty, dark, and noticeable. I made the mistake of shaving my stomach so now it pretty much always looks awful. This might sound dumb to some of you, but if I didn't have this inconvenience, I know I would be so much more confident. I would finally feel comfortable in a swimming suit, something most people don't need to worry about. I know things could be worse, but this is something that I don't want to deal with for the rest of my life. Sorry this is kind of long, any suggestions on what you think I could do or anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment