Monday, August 8, 2011

What will be my punishment in court (Richmond,Virginia)?

My friends and I went to a wedding in Goochland, they pulled over on the grassy roads of Goochland so I can throw up due to intoxication... We were all drunk, since the roads are, again, grassy the car got stuck, so therefore the people driving by decided to call the cops for help. The cops came and breathalyzed just me (my former friends got away with saying they were sober and didn't get a DUI charge or distribution of alcohol to a minor... both 18) and I got a ticket for being disorderly drunk and another ticket for lying to them about my name (I thought I can get away with it, but they ended up telling the cop my real name). I am 17 years old and I was not driving the vehicle and really want to know how the court will handle this and if they will suspend my license, my family got a lawyer (not court appointed)

No comments:

Post a Comment