Sunday, August 7, 2011

Im a minor and lied to a cop. ?

Okay, it was about 8pm when me and my friends went to the park to wait for some more friends too go and sleep with at a friends house. While waiting we told our friend to flash a light at a helicopter. So she did & the helicopter happened to be a police helicopter & it told us to wait there while some cops would come to talk to us.& so all my friends and I were scared and the girl who shined the light into the helicopter was like "Lie, don't say it was us." So I felt if I didn't all my friends would be mad at me. So the cops came and we all lied and the officer asked me a lot of questions so that meant I had to continue to add on to the lie then he found out we lied cause the girl who did it confessed 30 minutes later so he issed me and her a court date. I'm really scared. I've never been to court before and I felt kind of forced to lie but either way I still lied. But what would my punish meant be & would they drop the case? I'm a minor btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment