Friday, August 5, 2011

Is this anorexia? my friends are concerned?

Okay my friends are here with me typing this out because I really don't see the problem with it but I've been drastically losing weight over the past few months and I'm 16 5"8' and 108 lbs Which I know is huge and grossly fat and I haven't been eating a lot or...at all sometimes a couple of times a week and after that I throw it up sometimes but that's totally normal because I'm so fat I should want to not be as disgustingly fat and obese but my eating habits are fine but they think they should be concerned because my eyelashes keep falling out and I'm really cold and tired all the time but I have a concussion so that's just that isn't it? They say it's an eating disorder but of course it's not I'm just fat and obese and disgusting. What do you think? I'm really not even joking when I say I'm fat it's not like I can see my ribs I'm really fat and have like stretch marks I'm that obese I'm just huge and looking in the mirror makes me cry. I don't really believe my scales when they say im 108lbs because i look so hugely fat but now i refuse to eat and sometimes i use laxatives to get my weight down but im fine i really am i just want your opinion because my friend said i might be and i just want to prove her wrong. I refuse to eat in front of people anymore because i know they'll judge me so i run a lot and i do a lot of exercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment