Friday, August 5, 2011

Living alone for the first time.. how do I stop feeling so lonely?

So I moved out of my parents place when I was 18 to go to university and have been going home for the summer until this year. I'm turning 20 now and I decided to stay here (6 hours away from my hometown) to spend the summer with my boyfriend. The only problem I'm having is I have very few friends that have stayed in town, whom I very rarely see and my boyfriend here, that's it. My roommate went home for the summer so my condo's completely quiet and empty. I can text people all I want but it doesn't change how disgustingly lonely I feel. I HATE living alone, I hate eating alone, I hate having no one to talk to when I'm home. I just hate it! It's such a terrible feeling and I don't know what to do. I see my boyfriend a few days a week but when I'm alone, it's brutal. He'll be working full time soon and it's only going to get worse. I don't have a job at the moment so the only time I leave the house (when I'm not with him) is to work out, tan or go get groceries. This seriously sucks, how can I become ok with living alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment