Saturday, August 6, 2011

Minor in Possession of Alcohol in CA? please please help!?

Ok so I was on the beach with some friends (at about 11 at night) I was laying on the blanket and the cooler with beer was next to the blanket. My friends started to walk down the beach and I stayed behind. Next thing I know the cops were there and giving me a citation for being a minor in possession of alcohol...MY "friends" saw the cops show up and took off and I got the blame for the whole thing. I have a court date coming up and I'm wondering what I should do? What's going to happen? I've never been in trouble like this before so I'm very nervous. The officer's were very polite to me and seemed to be sympathetic (not so enough to not cite me but that's understandable) I understand this was an extremely stupid mistake...so what do I do? Should I get a lawyer? Will my license be suspended? (on the ticket it says non traffic and pedestrian etc but I hear it's still possible) Please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment