Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please interpret my dream?

So last night I had a dream that I was at a liquor store shopping on my way to a friends party, and one of my friends call me and there like hey don't go to that party bcuz something bad is gonna happen. And I kept asking my friend what was gonna happen and she wouldn't answer she just kept saying not to go. So I went anyway and there were some people there who didnt like me and they drugged me and locked me away. I remember screaming for help and my dream skipped a few scenes to where the cops came, and then I woke up. My Heart was beating super fast and i was so freaked out because I had no idea why I dreamt of them. Then today my close friend called and invited me to a party. It was his party I was going to in the dream, and the girl who was warning me will be there. This is so strange and ironic. Does it mean I shouldn't go?

No comments:

Post a Comment