Saturday, August 6, 2011

What are these white things on the back of my throat?

so i had a really bad cough and my throat was really soar cause i suddenly got sick. i lost my voice a bit an i was coughing up mucus and it happened very fast. now that my cough and soar throat is gone and im pretty much all better i found some white things on the back of my throat they are whiteish to yellowish and there is many they dont hurt or anything just creep me out and im a bit worried as to what it may be. iv heard of people saying they have had something like this and scraped it off. but im not sure i have that. its not on my tonsils just right at the back of my throat. iv yet to scrape at them but iv barely touched them with a tooth brush and they dont hurt. could it be caused by my really sore throat from earlier or is it something else all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment