Sunday, August 7, 2011

Would i do good in the marines or will i be a failure?

Well i have noticed that i am different than alot of the recruits from my station. Most of the kids there are wild and out going just like the stereotypical marine. And some of these kids have been in trouble with the cops. Lots of these kids love to drink and get crazy and lots of them smoke weed they swear alot. But overall they are good people they just have strong personalities harder personalities. I on the other hand am quiet reserved never been in trouble i listen and follow orders i never drank and never smoked and i dont party. I also dont go out much i stay home all the time. I am wondering if my personality does not fit in the corp. And if i do would i be promoted faster for being a "good marine"

No comments:

Post a Comment